Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to view ncos setup ? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmcshane

Technical User
Jun 25, 2004
IE
Hi,

I need to know the command for viewing ncos settings on 81c. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

1) To enable/disable NCOS:
LD 15
REQ: CHG /PRT
TYPE: FCR_DATA
NFCR YES (to enable NCOS or NO to disable)

2)Permissions trees
LD 49
REQ NEW/CHG/PRT/OUT
TYPE FCR
CRNO x
INIT ALLOW (to ALLOW everything or DENY to deny everythinh except:)
DENY (to deny some ranges if previouse ALLOW)
etc.

3)Permissions on ROUTS
mapping CRNO tables to FRL
LD 16
ROUTE x
FRL 0 0 this will map FRL 0 to CRNO 0
1 1 this will map FRL 1 to CRNO 1
2 2 this will map FRL 2 to CRNO 2
3 0 this will map FRL 3 to CRNO 0
These are bounds on ROUTE bases so it could be different on each Rout

4) NCOS permissions:
ld 87
REQ: NEW/CHG
FEAT NCTL
NCOS x
FRL y
this will map x NCOS to y FRL
example
NCOS 0
FRL 0
NCOS 1
FRL 1

5)Phonesets settings
LD 11
NCOS x

As you can see there is no stright forward NCOS definition, it could be different depending on other settings like ROUTs and NCTL

after you make sure in load 87 that ncos 1= frl 1 thru ncos 7= frl 7... (standard mapping).. in load 90 prt 0 net ac1 npa then any area code 1803.. that will show you a rlb.. in ld 86 prt rlb return then the rli from the ld 90 prt, that will show you entries starting with 0, you'll see a frl assigned to the entry and a route, maybe a dgt (to insert or delete digits) ... if that frl is 3 then a station would need an ncos of 3 to use that route on that entry,, the next entry could ref a diff route and a higher frl, (5).. that same call if the route in entry 0 is busy, could step to entry 1 if that user had a ncos 5 or higher.....that would be a normal setup for a user that didn't want busy outgoing EVER for sertain users...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

no prob, when i set up a new switch i only use load 49 if i need idc, the nfcr prompt does not effect my switch unless you dial an acod as in page access, in that case i make 1 and allow table...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

to view NCOS for all sets use LD81

REQ = LST
FEAT = NCOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back