Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to use Class of serivce in bcm50 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

qamarqrsh

Technical User
Dec 9, 2010
GB
hi guys
i realy need big help if some one can tell me how to use class of serivce,actully problem is

1-some one blocked all international calls from bcm50 element manager and my concern is how to open international call or 00 from my handset or elemnet manager , when i dial 00 it is goes to operator.....

2- i would like to put password when user want to make international calls

thanks in advance

Now that there is funny I do not care who you are.

I think that you need to set up Class Of Service codes so that users can make international calls.

Try within Element Manager the following..

Configuration, Telephony, Call Security and Class of Service.

To check the outgoing routes try..

Configuration, Telephony, Dialing Plan and Routing or Public Network etc.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Hi. Suppose I would like to restirct 00 on filter 02 and cos passworf will be 123456 any idea? I did it as per your article but still system saying unlocated number....?and in pulic network direct dial 0 route to prime line,any good guest

Thanks

hi,

in your case I think that you have an extension that cann't dial 00 after the access code eg. 9 a MSG ( call restricted ) will appear on the telephone

if you want to make a COS password (to allow restricted calles ) allow 00 for some user

to do this follow the step that firebirdscrambler tell you

Element Manager >>>

the following..Configuration, Telephony, Call Security and Class of Service

here you find a table that you can add many password ( I think you can add 99 passwords )just add password ( 6 digit numbers ) in the second column use line filter put 00 in the third column use put 00

note that filter 00 have no restriction
(if you want to use another filter with spacific restriction you can make this by going to the following..Configuration, Telephony, Call Security and restriction filter add restriction to any filter you want to use )

all you need now to try your password
press Feature 68 ( your password ) then get a line and dial 00 there is no restriction .

thats it

I hope that this help you ,

tetoooo
u r great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back