Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to use a User Defined Library (U2Lxxxx.DLL) in an existing report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WimVanBetsbrugge

Programmer
May 25, 2000
BE
I have a report that is written by another programmer and it uses User Defined Functions. These functions are in a file name U2Lxxxx.DLL.<br>Each time I run the report (or in preview mode) an error indicates that the user defined functions can not be located, even if the DLL file is in the same directory as the report.<br>Where should I put the DLL file, and how can I make sure that the report will use this file.

Try put it in System Directory under C:\Windows&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;and run the program in [start] &gt; [run] <br>&nbsp;regsvr32 u2lxxxx.dll <br><br>let me know if that resolve your problem <br>also i like to know if you can help me with an error that i get when run the reports,<br>the engine display a message of&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&quot;Can't found table &quot;tbl_Reportes&quot; at file location:<br>tbl_Reportes &quot;&nbsp;&nbsp;this doesn't have sense because im sure that all database are locate well, thank you see you later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back