Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to synchronize OTM and Option 11C

Status
Not open for further replies.

labo33

Technical User
Nov 3, 2004
CA
I am unable to synchronize my OTM with the Option 11C. I have physically moved my TN field from for example 18 to 13, when I log into the switch I see as the new 13 but in OTM it still shows at 18 and I can not make any changes in the OTM station administration. I have tried to synch them together in station admin, going to synch, reconcile, termianl numbers but this has not worked. Any ideas would be appreciated.

You can click on Synch (at the top) and do a retrieve all.
If that does not work you may have to dump all the information on OTM and re-retreive it. In order to do this you must first delete all the information that is there, but first all the entries must have the same synch status. Here are the steps:

Hit CTR-A on the Station Admin Window
In the Edit menu (at the top) select global update
In the "Select Data Feild Window" highlight SSTAT
In the "Global Change Spec window" enter an * in old value
-in the new value select NEW
In the Station Admin window hit CTL-A then press delete
In the Synch menu (at the top) Select Retrieve, when the sub-menu appears select ALL.

Open site and go to file udpate system. If you have a card in 18 otm should find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back