Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to stop PM VS R4 from answer calls in daytime 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHONMAN

Vendor
Apr 26, 2002
US
Customer has ACS 5.0, in 5 slot carrier as follows, 206e,400, ACS proc, partner mail vs R4 remaining slot empty. set to answer night only, but answers after 5-6 rings saying "Your call is being transfered" and rings at ext 10. Hunt schedule#507 is night only. The question is can I make this not answer during the day at all, answer only at night?

SMalcolm
CustomPrewire in K.C.

The first thing I would check is if your lines are assigned to Group Call Dist #206 under group 7 are assigned as 1 Assigned. If they are set to 3 VMS Cover, that would cause this problem. Let us know if this is the case....if not, there is always more.

" "Your call is being transfered" and rings at ext 10 "

This indicates that the voice mail ports are not in hunt group 7, and probably have delayed ring assigned to the lines that appear on the ports.

#505-7-35-1, #505-7-34-1, and if it is a 4-port VS Mail, also #505-7-33-1 and #505-7-32-1

Now put the lines in CallDistGrp-7 with #206-7-NN-1 (were NN is the line number, repeat for each line)

Finally, make sure that you have a Night Service button assigned to Ext. 10: #503-1

Thanks guys......I didn't assign the night button when I put in a new proc. and using the restore on the backup card it didn't take. that appears to have cured my problem.

Phonmancps@comcast.net
SMalcolm
CustomPrewire in K.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back