Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to start yaxis of bar graph with 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbwrede

Programmer
May 22, 2003
US
Hi,

I have a bar graph which is working perfectly. My values range from 16.05% to 53.02%. The y-axis ranges from 15% to 55%. My client wants the first value on the y-axis to start with 0. I have tried many things but can't figure out how to do this in the chart expert. Please help.

Thanks a lot.
Barb

Thanks for helping. I am using CR9 and can't find:
Chart Options, Grid, Scales tab.

I go to Chart Expert and choose Options. I have the following choices:
Color chart
Data points
Legend
Customize settings
Transparent background
Marker size/shape
bar size

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks!
Barb

Using CR9 - from the Design tab, click once on your chart(left mouse button) to select your chart; then right click and follow Ido's instructions. Once you access the scales tab, you have a button option to "always include zero".

Thanks so much for helping. When I right click on the chart I don't have the options:
"Chart Options" or "Auto-Arrange Chart" - my menu skips from "Format Chart" to "Move". I just looked at another Report with a bar graph and it has the "Chart Options" option. what could be wrong with my chart that I don't have those 2 options?
Thanks,
Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back