Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to specify outgoing calls time for particular ext 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

activenew

Technical User
Apr 13, 2015
SA
Hi All,

we have system MD110

I need to control outgoing calls for particular extensions , we need to set 5 mints as maximum time for each calls.Once the 5 minutes are over, the connection will be automatically disconnected.

How could achieve this Task?

Thank you.

hi you need set diferent time for each ext in pbx or need set time for external rou and all ext?

PG4E

Hi inlsp05 and thank you for reply

can you please guide me , my target only 4 exts

Thank you.

you can use timer for this 4 ext. use an external timer in mdf and set what ever you want . you must buy 4 timer device and install on this ext . but remember in this way all calls have timer even internal
2-so you dont need internal calls have timer so you must install timer on CO (not used for sip or pri rou just for tl11 ) in tjis wayyou have 1 trunk with fix timer for 4 ext if other phones not used this trunk
3- if all ext use this trunk too you need create timer patch on tsw on(rmp-awdb-der-suh-tsp-klp1t-cmp-elp6-geh-iplp-tlp11-khh-tlp60-tlp65-ehh)
in this way you can have set seperate timer in all extention type(digital-analog-dect-ip(h323) and select which rou timer is active....
/* Short.Descr : Extension based timer for outgoing calls */
/* Timer from 1 to 250 minutes, value "0" = no timing */
/* New parameter DTIME in ksexi, kscac, extei, excac, gedii, gedic and */
/* excap, kscap, gedip, sudip */
and change timer with :
excac:dir=xxxx,dtime=x; 0 is unlimited 1&&250 is in minutes...

PG4E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back