Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to specify directory from jar archive in xml file

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyjj2

Technical User
Jul 28, 2009
PL
Hello!

I'd like to change .xml configuration file a little bit. I've got value

<property name="fillerPath" value="resource:/edu.cmu.sphinx.model.acoustic.WSJ_8gau_13dCep_16k_40mel_
130Hz_6800Hz.Model!/edu/cmu/sphinx/model/acoustic/WSJ_8gau_13dCep_16k_40mel_130Hz_6800Hz/dict/fillerdict"/>

I need to replace this value with my own. I created .jar archive and I want it to see what is inside this archive. Is this way all right:

<property name="fillerPath" value="/home/mainaccount/tutorial/sphinx4-1.0beta3-src/sphinx4-1.0beta3/lib/pl1.jar/etc/pl1.filler"/>

Can I omit "resource:/" word? Can I omit exclamation mark? Is this way (.../pl1.jar/...) the proper way of indicating that something is inside .jar file? And how can I specify the directory name without giving the whole name (/home/mainaccount/tutorial/sphinx4-1.0beta3-src/sphinx4-1.0beta3/)? I mean that everything is inside sphinx4-1.0beta3 directory. In this directory I've got src directory which contains some other directories and finally my .xml file. There is also lib directory inside which I've got .jar file. In general I want to follow this

Greetings!

[0] Attention is drawn to the last section of the quoted page: "Model in Jar".

[1] Basically what it said is making a two-step setup.
[1.1] Add the location of the jar to the classpath. Say, adding this to the classpath:
[tt] /home/mainaccount/tutorial/sphinx4-1.0beta3-src/sphinx4-1.0beta3/lib/pl1.jar[/tt]
[1.2] The fillerpath or similar path would be using jar:file: protocol. Say, like this:
[tt] value="jar:file:/etc/pl1.filler"[/tt]

That is what I understand from what said in the quoted page. Try it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back