Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to setup CCR Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davids38

Technical User
Jan 31, 2008
US
We had to reload our voicemail system last night, and sadly I didn't get down all the information I needed.
When we leave the office, we put our phone to night ring, and the message used to say to press 2 for after hours which rang hunt group 02 (this hg was configured with several of the phones on our production floor).
I'm just not sure how I configure the voicemail system to make this work. Can someone help?

You need to setup Greeting Table 1, then apply CCR Tree one to it. Build your paths in the CCR Tree 1 page. Too long to describe, start to make an effort then we can help you along.

Adversity is Opportunity

So I setup the greeting table 1 and applied it to the tree.
When we put the phone to night ring, there is no message, which we recorded, but pressing 1 uses the hunt group.
So all I'm missing is getting the recorded message to show up when someone calls in. Thoughts?

Your Options greeting is Path 0 of CCR Tree 1.

Adversity is Opportunity

You cant make changes to a tree with it assigned in the greeting table. You MUST unassign the tree in the greeting table and then go back into the tree and record whatever you want on path 0 (Home Menu). I would suggest telling them your hours and that you are closed and let them know they can press two for the after hours staff (or whatever). You will then have to make path 2 an internal transfer to the DN of the hunt group that is ringing the phones on the production floor. When this is done you have to save the tree (I assume it'll be tree 1) and then go back in to the greeting table and apply that tree to the greeting table. I think you were trying to create the CCR while it was enabled in the Greeting table. This should work for you.

Nicholas Platt
AT&T Global Business Systems Southeast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back