Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to set Tip Share Percentages Micros 3700

Status
Not open for further replies.

azian112

Technical User
May 17, 2003
US
Hey we recent switch over from Aloha POS to Micros POS and I was wondering if there was a way you could set tip share percentages on the Micros POS? We are running Restaurant 4.0, if that matters.

I remember on Aloha you just set it as a "Time Event" and it would automatically add the tip share amount to the checkout.

Also, on the Micros Checkout, is there a way for it to give you the final amount that is owed at the end of a shift, instead of me having to sitting here and figuring out the total amount due to each server at the end of their shifts?

Thanks a bunch!

Oh sorry forgot to mention that the person that 'setup' our Micros POS didn't know anything useful. I honestly had to sit there and figure out most of everything myself because when I would ask her about it, she would give me the "I'll have to look it up" answer.

No we haven't. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back