Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to set time on cs1000 rls 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue31

Technical User
Jun 28, 2007
US
I understand that you cannot set or adjust time on ld 2 with the newer software version.Can someone tell me how this is done thru UCM.The time is running slow and I was told I needed to adjust the time.

Login into the UCM server, go to base manager NOT element manager, select Date and Time, edit parameters

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

This is true for CoRes systems but not on SA or HA systems. LD 2 still works on SA and HA systems but since the CoRes system uses the Linux as their base OS you have to use Element Mangler to set the date and time.

from linux - datetimeconfig <cr> should set the time.

I also have rls 6.0 and need to change the time. I followed the process here and went to the UCM. I then access Tools/Date and Time. That opens up base manager. It shows me the current System Date & Time. I choose edit, which opens another screen where I change the time to what I want. However, it never updates. Is there another step I am missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back