Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to set page margins

Status
Not open for further replies.

help120

Technical User
Apr 15, 2001
US
How to set page margins in front page? When I right click on the page and go to page properties I can't find the margin tag.. How can I change this? Thanks in advance.

I have in my page prop... General, background, custom, language, workgroup.. but in the examp. that Special Edition Using Microsoft Front Page 2000 gives has General, background, margins, custom, language. How can I get to the margin tag or is their some html I can put into my page to fix this?

You can put everything inside frames, with a width set at 95%, or whatever you decide.. Then the margins adjust automatically, whatever screen the user has.

To set margins in FrontPage 2000, right click on the page and select Properties. There should be a tab that lets you set top and side margins for the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back