Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to set Call Pilot Time with current time

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabirawan

IS-IT--Management
Jul 2, 2009
KE
System CS1K S , Call pilot 201i ,
Having an issue that call pilot time does not match with current time , please suggest the solution how can i change the time in call pilot according to currect time ,

I will appreciate if some one guides me.

set it as you would on any Windows Server. Bring up Date and Time Properties off task bar.

Mato' Was'aka

Call Pilot "should" be taking time from your CS1K. Check your switch's time and ELAN connection to the switch.

Have you tried rebooting CP?

both post are right.. you can set it via the server, but it needs to sync off of the switch.. if it's in one hour increments, then you need to look at your timezone offset.

have you tested it yourself? never assume the user's report is acurate.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Also, depending on Call Pilot version, you may need a time patch. What version of CP are you running on the 201i? If it is 2.02 there is not a patch and the CS1K switch will continue to force the correct time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back