Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to set an ACD QUEUE to print.

Status
Not open for further replies.

indysystech

Technical User
Oct 19, 2006
US
Hello, I've been working with the pbx on my property, and i'm still having trouble finding the commands to actually go in and setup an acd queue so that i can print out a report, to see the amount of calls and who are taking them. We already had a queue started, i'm just not sure how to chg the setup for it. Thank you.

in ld 23 change the prompt on your acd queue RPRT to yes.
If you are just using the switch with no OTM or MAT, then you will probably have to set up a tty printer port and attach a printer to that tty. Depending on the call volume of the queue, the reports can take up alot of forestry space

to change the format ld 23 prt scb.. that gives you the few options.. with expanded reports turned on (key codes) you have more options... get fancy and buy a symposium... nortels a little proud of it but if you need reports, you can get them by the ton.. including live dynamic status displays with color changes base on your params

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back