Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to send dn's to a certain trunk route? Please Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magavolt

Technical User
Dec 7, 2012
US
Hello all,

I am having a problem finding any information about how to send a dn to a certain route. I have two trunk routes one with 7 trunks, and another with two. All my phones access the first route through the bars system, but I would like to have a handful of them access the second route, but still be able to access all other dn's on the system.

If you could offer any help I would be very thankful.

I am working with a Nortel Meridian 1 opt 11.

Thank you,

Magavolt

TGAR/TARG Barring, there is a TGAR on the set and a TARG on the route if the numbers match then its barred

So an example
Route 1 TARG 2
Route 2 TARG 1

In RLI put 1st choice route 1 second choice route 2

Sets with a TGAR of 1 will use Route 1, Sets with a TGAR of 2 will use Route 2

Enable TGAR barring in LD 86 bottom of ESN block.

This can also be achieved setting FRLs on the RLI up to you I would normally use the TGAR option

Make your 2nd choice in the RLI that route and give it a higher FRL, then give those phones a higher NCOS

Reason I would prefer TGAR is yo can have standard set of FRL's and NCOS for all the sets and the TGAR makes the choice. Like I said earlier both are options choose what you like best.

Looks like I was looking in the right places.

I will try to set it up today and let you guys know how it went.

Thanks for your time

Magavolt

OK,

I followed your instructions on the TGAR and TARG barring. However, it doesnt seem to be working correctly. all dn's with tgar of 1 are allowed out through route 1, which has a targ of 2. any dn with a tgar of 2 is not allowed to dial out through bars. Route 2 has a targ 1.

In LD 86 RLI 3 has entry 0 as route 1, and entry 1 as route 2. Both have a frl of 5.

any suggestions?

Thanks,
Magavolt

Thats how it is supposed to work. If TGAR and TARG match call is barred

If you have added frl to the rli as well the set NCOS will need to be match or higher

If still not working give details of

Sets prompts NCOS and TGAR
RDB prompt TARG
RLI prompts FRL and Route
ESN promt TGAR

please ineed it to but ld 86 not work with me give me eror ovl309
and i need give me example i have 22 tgar i need make other like tgar no 23 with some land line for ext 3112 and give him some choice like make land call only or make mobile call only or make international call and thx
oh i make evry thing from ld 20 & ld 32 & ld 95 & ld 11 only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back