Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to schedule report to a specific destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacificpear

Programmer
Dec 27, 2004
US
I am trying to schedule the report and put in the output folder.

I the desitnation caption
the check "Set the values to be used at schedule time here":
in Destination Directory: "C:/Program Files/Crystal Decisions/Enterprise 10/FileStore/Output/test"
* i created the folder "test" under the output. This is the correct way or is something else we have to do for the at specifiying the destination folder?

I want the specified report in the "test" folder

when the report is run the status id failed at it gives the following error message

Error Message: destination DLL disabled. CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged

Can anyone help on this problem.How to schedule the report to the specified folder.
I am very new to crystal enterprise.

Hi,
In the CMC go to the Report JobServer ( or just Job Server in some versions) and click on the Destinations tab..there you wil see the 3 possible destinations..check the box for Unmanaged Disk and click 'enable'.

NB: Be sure the JobServer is runing under an account that has permission to access that destination directory ( with create/read/write/modify permissions)

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back