Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to save datawindow as pdf on windows 7 64 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave2012k

Programmer
Aug 14, 2012
US
Hello Everyone!
Please help me. I am ABLE to save datawindow as pdf on windows XP. The same CODE does not work on the windows 7 64 bit. The module which saves datawindow as PDF has been install on both XP as well as windows 7 64 bit. I tried all the suggestions and code examples on the internet but nothing worked.I would really appreciate if someone could help me with step by step procedure with code to solve this issue.

Regards,
Dave

Are you able to save other docs as pdf in the 64 bit version?

Hi catjai,
Thanks for your response. Yes, I am able to save a word document as PDF by using save As word function.

regards,
Dave

This won't help but I would like to say that I am having the very same problem with SaveAs pdf datawindow method. Works perfect in 32 bit but not at all in 64 bit environment.

I have tried running the 64 bit Ghostscript utility gs906w64.exe in order to remedy the problem but SaveAS still creates an empty file in 64 bit windows environment.

Is the solution possibly getting 64 bit version of Powerbuilder? I came on this site today to post a question about this same issue and now I see that others are having the same problem.

Is there not a solution to this obvious limitation?

No I ran 64 bit gs906w64.exe in 64 bit environment and got an empty file.

To blent:

Are you guessing or have you had experience with this problem? I truly want to believe that what you are telling me is true. Tell me you did this in another environment and it worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back