Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to save 3 tables into database??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocochien

MIS
Sep 2, 2003
AU
Hello
I am new in the vb, I am doing a project for car rental in uni, however, I have problem to make a form to book a car,
my booking table has foreign key to customer table and car table, so it is ok to link booking between customer and car, and now I am trying to make booking form among customer, car and booking detail into one form, how can I do it? By the way, the another form I created between car and customer also has problem to run in vb, the msg box shows "Run time error 3061, too few parameters. Excepted 1"
it seems database can't be refreshed. Could you please tell me how I can slove this problem?
BR
Coco

cocochien,

I've spent the afternoon checking up on Error 3061. From what I have learned, it is usually associated with incorrect field names in the SQL statement.

Your description is too ambiguous to know how to help you. You have 3 tables, Booking, Customer and Car? Could you better describe the fields in the tables and the related key fields? Are you thinking of having a parent table and subforms for the other two?

Regards, Sorrells

You've posted in a Crystal Reports forum, try a Visual Basic forum, you'll get much better results.

-k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back