Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to run more then one Secure site on a CSG server

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywho527

IS-IT--Management
Feb 7, 2005
US
I want to add another front end to my Citrix Secure Gateway - I already have the logon and nfuse pages setup for company A but want to add a logon and nfuses pages for company B (yeah I know they will be using the same citrix apps - but the users will think they are going to separate pages) - the CSG allows for one certificate - can I add another for the company B website.

Except using CSG Clustering, though they'll be using the same certificate, the two CSGs can be configure as active active nodes..during configuration of the CSG software you'll have to point the CSG's to two different nfuse servers and to the same backend Citrix MF and STA server, this is if the STA service is installed on the same Citrix MF server....what do you think asbout this..?

Sometimes, you just have to forget your head and grab your balls ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back