Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to reset VM password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars0116

Technical User
May 15, 2006
US
I have Partner Release 7.0. I need to reset an old employees vm password but I don't know his old one to do that. Can someone please tell me how I can do this? I am using the 34D button phone.

what type of voicemail? press you mailbox button and listen to the prompt: Welcom to Partner....
generally you need to log into the administration mailbox and then reset the password from there. You have usually also the option to reset the entire mailbox or just the password.

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS

If you can't be good, be good at it!

First Step: What kind of Voicemail system do you have?? Is it a Partner PC Voicemail Card or a full-blown voicemail module?? The PC Voicemail card would be a PCMCIA card installed in the Processor's PC Card 1 Slot. Does the label say "Small" or "Large"? If it is a full-blown voicemail module - then it would be installed as a seperate module in a 5-card or 2-card carrier.

Tom Daugirdas,
President
STCG, Inc.
stcg.com

What are the actual steps in resetting the password if I log in as admininstrator?

The easiest one is to follow the menu prompts. They are usually self evident.

....JIM....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back