Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to reset permissions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

epayne

MIS
May 17, 2002
US
First off, I feel really stupid right now. In order to remove access to the global address list, I denied the Authenticated users from access. Now I get a message that I can't add or delete address lists because I don't have permissions. Obviously, I need to be able to manage, create, and modify lists. If possible, how can I reset the permissions on my Exchange Global Address List. I am running Exchange 2000 sp3 on Server 2000 sp4. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am currently screwed.

You can use the Public Folder Administration tool that is included in the Exchange 2000 Server Resource Kit to administer public folders on an Exchange 2000 computer. If you are an administrator, you can use the Public Folder Administration tool to change the replicas and permissions on a folder or folder tree.

Assign permissions on multiple Exchange public folders and system folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back