Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to reset CallPilot mailbox password

Status
Not open for further replies.

luddyspence

Technical User
Jan 30, 2008
CA
I need to reset a mailbox password on a CallPilot connected to a Meridian Option 11. I dialled into the PBX. Usually for Meridian Mail I would type "AX" to access the Meridian Mail. Can I access CallPilot this way? I have only worked with Meridian Mail. Is it easy to walk an onsite Norstar technician to reset the password? Thanks

You have to log into CallPilot manager to reset the password. This is done either from the client machine or server. If you have never done this you will not be able to walk someone through this as you first have to get them logged in. Do you know how to do that?

Just to be clear, I will need to have a technician on site? This cannot be done remotely?

No I do not know how to get them logged in.

this can be done remotely...if there's remote access.

Remote access is via RAS service. Once connected, you open your web browser and point it at the address you were assigned on the RAS connection...

You can if you have a modem attached to the callpilot or access into the ELAN like through a SEBea or Netpath. Or if you have VPN access to the customer network and the callpilot is connected to the network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back