Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to request Authorization token with c++ builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina Brusa

Programmer
May 18, 2018
IT
Good morning everyone
I'm an Italian programmer and I’m using C ++ builder 6.
I have to connect to a webservice. I have available a Wsdl that I downloaded and compiled, but ... unlike what was previously developed, I am now asked for an authorization token, POST method.
In practice, while in the previous application (10 years ago) I called a service with url, username and password, now with username and password I have to request a guid and, got it, submit to the server' username = ...... token = ... .. "
Can you first tell me if I can do it with C ++ builder 6? I've seen several Soap components but I can not use them!
Thank you for your support . Excuse My English

Marina

I'm not an expert on web apps, I'm more into databases. I suspect that C++Builder 6 may be too old to use tokens.

James P. Cottingham
I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229!

Thank you mr 2ffat. Hope in some other solution . Maybe with some extern tool ...

Check at Embarcedero's community forum. I haven't used BCB 6 in years.

James P. Cottingham
I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back