Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to replace Access Help file with Program help file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

essnrv

Programmer
Jun 27, 2002
IN
Hi,
I am trying to replace Access Help file with Program help file. This help file should showup whenever user presses F1 key also.

Thanks

There is 2 different types of help with windows. The new on user HTML help. A compiles is on the Microsoft web site. The other is the older windows 95 compiler. This is no longer on the site. I lost mine when the hard drive decided it no longer wanted to work. I like this the best as you could easly pick the section wou wanted for each field. Using the F1 key or the ? help and the mouse.

PS have not found it with search. If any body know of a site please post.it would help essnrv with there problem.

Never give up never give in.

While in VBE (Alt+F11) launch an Object Browser window (F2) ans search it for helpfile and/or helpcontextid and then feel free to play with the F1 key.

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ222-2244

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back