Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to renew expired companyweb certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

hexadecimal

IS-IT--Management
Nov 6, 2012
US
I plan to migrate from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 soon. Ran 2003 BPA on the 2003 server and it returns 2 critical items: the certificates for and have expired. Advice i used from searching the Internet includes re-running the CEIC Wizard, which I did, but it is missing the Services Configuration, Web Services Configuration, and Web Server Configuration pages - so no renewal on the certificates. Anyone know the solution for this? Thanks for any help.

Solved my own problem. The article, instructs to select "Do not change" for Internet connection and Firewall pages. Instead, I acted like I was setting up the original connection and chose "Broadband" and "Enable firewall", respectively. Then the missing pages came back and I was able to renew the companyweb and localhost certificates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back