Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to render the mp4 from mp4 (screen capture) without quality loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuacha

Technical User
Nov 1, 2011
US
I’m novice in video making, but I need to make some good quality crisp video tutorials for the internet streaming.
So I’ve stopped on mp4 format, cause it is portable and not heavy.

I have a screen captured video with that tool 1000X750

Then I’m adding some effects with After Effect.
I’m exporting that using h.264, because that is what I need in the final version.

The quality after After Effect is great and size is good,
but I need to compose several pieces and add audio, which I’m trying to do in Premier again using h.264.

I need the good quality video, not very heavy, because I need to stream in on the website.. But the problem that Adobe Premier low the quality and I’ve tried so many ways and setting and I still don’t have any idea how the prevent that..

My current setting are:

When I create the project:
Display Format: Timecode
Capture format :HDV
Sequence preset: AVC-Intra 720p 30 fps (I’m not which preset to choose when I capture video from the screen but I have tried almost all of them and just AVC helps me avoid the shaking video )
Pixel aspect Ratio: Square pixels (1.0)

When I export the project:
Format: H.264
TV Standart: NTSC (do I need that if I’m going to use that video just for computer not for TV.. ?)
Frame width: 1000 height:750 (do I need the same frame size as AVC-Intra – 1280X720? )
Frame rate: 29.97 fps
Pixel aspect Ratio: Square pixels (1.0)
Profile: high
Level:5.1
Bitrate Encoding: VBR, 2 Pass
Target Bitrate: 6.06
Maximum Bitrate: 10.68

Please help me to find where I’m wrong.. is that possible with some settings to get no loss quality when I render mp4 to mp4 in Premier?

Thank you guys for any help and sorry if my questions sounds stupid as I’m really novice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back