Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to remove phone from ACD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2009
CZ
Hello, I have phone in ACD queue but I do not know how to remove it, please advice.

KEY 00 ACD 9151 0 711338
AGN KEY 00 ACD 9151 0 711338

Out the TN in LD 11 is what I would do.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

thats it? Don't out the phone with Bangs!??

Maybe say remove Agent association or SPID? and DACR AGT <tnb> in 48 if Symposium prior to removing......

Mato' Was'aka

Sorry, I thought the agent was assigned to a spv, it looks like it's not. Please repost exactly what is on the set now.

I just wanted to stop them from creating possible corruption... thats why I sent a quick "Don't out", before sending a second post.

BigIndian is correct, the set is probably still associated somewhere else. You'll have to de-associate it from the supv set or de-aquire it from symposium or....It may be that the software may be corrupt already, and then that is the problem.

Nobody post anything! Hurry! :)

[&copy;] GHTROUT.com [&hArr;] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back