Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to remove arrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexsus

Technical User
Oct 28, 2004
NO
sorry about the norwegian thread before "hvordan...". been working too much now. But I have a question about the line and arrow. Getting the arrow on the line where no problem, but I cant remove it. anyone?

Nexsus:

If it's an arrow that was applied as an effect (Effect>Stylize>Add Arrowheads) then you can remove it using the Appearance palette. Simply select the object, then look for the line item "Add Arrowheads", and drag it to the trash can or select "Remove Item" from the flyout.

If it was applied through the Filter menu, just select the arrowhead by itself with the group select tool and delete it.

Bert

Bert Philippus

If the line has been altered after adding the arrows, I had to go to object, expand appearance, then physically delete the arrow with the direct selection tool. They wouldn't go away otherwise.

acevans:

If they were applied as a live effect, they will go away when you drag them to the trash in the appearance palette, otherwise you are doing something wrong. If the arrows were applied through the filter menu, group select the arrowhead or select on and hit Select>Same Fill Color and delete.

Bert

Bert Philippus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back