Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Relink Split Access 2013 Backend Database to Frontend with Splash Screen with TimeInterval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slimfit

IS-IT--Management
Jun 28, 2016
US

The expression On Timer you have entered as the event property setting produced the following error: The OpenForm action was cancelled.

• The expression may not result in the name of a macro of a user defined function, or [Event procedure].
• There may have been an error evaluating the function, event or macro.

This error occurs when an event has failed to run because the location of the logic for the event cannot be evaluated. For example, if the OnOpen property of a form is set to =[Field], this error occurs because a macro or event name is expected to run when the event occurs.

My database works fine in the developing Computer even when I save it as Accde. But when I move it to another computer in the same Folder, packaged as Accde, that's when the above error comes up as it try to open. I used Auto Relink Code I found online. Call it to Splash Screen; and I put 1000 on time Interval.; to close splash screen and to open my switchboard. That's where I got messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back