Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to release stuck trunk on Legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgideon

Technical User
Sep 26, 2002
US
howdy! I have two loop-start ports that used to be connected to a channel bank. They have been physically disconnected. When I go to busy them out so I can remove them from a pool, i just get the 'busyout in progress', and it never happens. Is there a way to force a reset or disconnect on a specific trunk? Or do I just have to cycle the power?
thanks in advance!

In winSPM, go to linestrunks>pools. enter the pool the trunks are in (70, 890, etc) and then trunk you are wanting to remove and delete(F8). Once you have removed the trunks from the pool, inspect the pool and see what trunk #,s are there. You must know what pool the trunks are in to remove them.

Should be able to unplug the line from the PBX and then busy it out. After that check lines trunks>TT/LS Disconnect>LS Disconnect>Yes. You may have an issue with the loop start lines not releasing from the channel bank. It's OK to leave the setting to yes with future Loop Start lines as well. TipHelp@charter.net

bsabb... can't because it thinks the line is in use. Pepperz...thanks for the suggestion, but the line is already disconnected from the PBX, and is still 'hung'. I'm going to see if I can make that change, but I suspect it won't let me because it thinks the line is still in use... thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back