Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Register Custom Office Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

TACC

MIS
Feb 26, 2003
US
I recently upgraded from 4.20 to 4.30 in MAS 90. Prior to the upgrade my Custom Office module was working. When I proceeded with the install, Custom Office was not automatically selected as an installed option so I checked it for install manually. After upgrading to 4.3 I get the following error when I try to use Custom Office:

"This module cannot be accessed until it is registered. Contact your reseller for informaiton on purchasing this module."

In Library Master System Configuration all looks well. It shows Custom Office as level 4.30 and does not show any date under the "Trial Expires On" column. It appears just like all my other modules.

How do I (re)register Custom Office so it will work again? TIA.

You need to get with either Sage or your reseller. The various modules are unlocked by "Keys". Sage has to issue you a new key that includes Custom Office. Once you have the new key all you do is go into the registration tab and enter the new key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back