Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to pull back a C.O. call from voicemail and retransfer it to a different station 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDthirtytwo

Technical User
Dec 30, 2005
US
I have an SV8500 with S 03 02.05 software. I’ve got an issue when calls come into a clinic and the clerk has to send the call via a supervised transfer to a doctor and the doctor’s voicemail picks up the call after the cfna timer expires, the clerk couldn’t retrieve those call types.

I’ve set a DISC softkey on the phone and that works but the problem is that the clerk can’t retransfer or put the call on hold.

Is there a way to get the calls to come back and be able to be retransferred to another destination without setting ASYD SYS 1 INDEX 69 to a 0 for recall, as setting this bit causes problems with the CCWX?

There should be a code in the VM that you need to dial to release the call.

The old Active Voice VM's used *** to disconnect the VM port.

Thankyou 3racefan3. You were correct, I ran through combinations till I found the code:00.
Where would this be programed in the UM8700 please?
Thanks again Bruvva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back