Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to program message light on 1232 w/ TVS100 VM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortelfonguy

Technical User
Oct 24, 2007
US
I am a Nortel technician and have no idea how to work on a Panasonic. However I have (1) D1232 system that I must service and I cannot figure out how to get the message light to work. The phone is a KX-T7453. I can use 701ext to turn on the message light and 700ext to turn the message light off. Can someone with Panasonic knowledge please help. I do not want to call a distributor for such a petty problem and I have been thru the manual several times.

Have you checked the TVS100 settings? It should be set for TD1232 integration, mwl notification should be set in COS. Can you leave a test message and get a mwl?

Thank you for you assistance bazak, I found a setting in the mailbox that said "Forward all call to VM" it was set to "YES" I changed it to "NO" and now the message light works when you leave a message. It does not make sense to me but I fixed two phones with the same problem by doing that. Thanks again.

also set tvs to set a light for each message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back