Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to print Report that has 1st page landscape, 2nd page protrait

Status
Not open for further replies.

rccs1

Programmer
May 19, 2007
AU
I have a report that requires the first page of the report to print in landscape layout with certain data fields and the other data fields to print after the inserted page break of the report in portrait orientation. So when the report is printed there will be Page 1 - in landscape layout and page 2 in portrait layout

Can anyone help me.

I am not aware of anyway to do this in Access without printing two separate reports, 1 landscaped and 1 portrait.

Duane MS Access MVP
Now help me support United Cerebral Palsy

If you are using ASccess 2002 or greater, the new printer object will allow you to do this using the optional range statement. Can't give you a tutorial here, but there is a great on from Microsoft at:
In a nutshell, print the 1st page with the landscape setting, then issue a second consecutive command for range:= 2 to the max allowed using portrait.

Alcohol and calculus don't mix, so don't drink and derive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back