Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to pass perl multi dimensional array(40,6) into Javascript .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTMTech

Programmer
Feb 5, 2003
US
Hi! All

I don't know how to pass multi dimensional perl array into javascript multi dimensional array of HTML file.If anyone can help me on that.

my $WebQt = $sr->{DLLs}->{WebQt};

my $return = $WebQt->WQ_GetLists(
$sr->{sid}, $VT_division_id, $VT_Dispositions, $VT_ReqTimes, $VT_Customers, $VT_JobTypes,
$VT_LayerCounts, $VT_MaterialTypes, $VT_MaterialThicknesses, $VT_CopperWeights, $VT_LineWidths,
$VT_SolderTypes, $VT_FinishTypes, $VT_Impedances, $VT_TestTypes, $VT_MVSizes, $VT_MVPadSizes, $VT_MVMaterialTypes,
$VT_error_message
);

my $return1 = $WebQt->WQ_GetPartNumberList($Fields->{customer_name}, $VT_division_id, $VT_PartNumbers);

my $PartNumbers = $VT_PartNumbers->Value;

I got result $VT_partNumbers-> value as two dimensional array(40,6) which gives part_id in each row and related information. Based on partId in dropdown box I wanted to display part number information on page.I don't know how to map it to pass it in javascript. I appricate if somebody can give some example on that.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back