Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to open a page

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogesh

Programmer
Jun 22, 2000
US
hello guys<br><br>i want to open 2 pages in an html , how it can be done without the use of frames.<br><br>Thanks<br>in adv<br><br>

using, just plain HTML? I dont think so. I could be wrong. <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in : C++(both VC++ and Borland),VB1(dos) thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, HTML, Visual InterDev 6(ASP(WebProgramming/Vbscript)<br>

Well, you double-click on them :eek:) what do you mean? you want two windows? How do&nbsp;&nbsp;you want to see them? <p>Liam Morley<br><a href=mailto:lmorley@wpi.edu>lmorley@wpi.edu</a><br><a href=] :: imotic :: website :: [</a><br>"light the deep, and bring silence to the world.<br>
light the world, and bring depth to the silence.

hmm when he said without frames, my assumption is that he wants the contents of both HTML into a single browser window (almost like 2 Frames but without a border, and its not in a frameset) <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in : C++(both VC++ and Borland),VB1(dos) thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, HTML, Visual InterDev 6(ASP(WebProgramming/Vbscript)<br>

You can use &lt;object data=&quot;somefile.html&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt; to import HTML.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back