Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to modify a Class or Code for a Class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin79

Programmer
Dec 31, 2000
MX
Hi:

I need some help on how modify a Class, I've used the fox pro wizard classes (picbuttons) but I don't need all of them (I need next, prior, first, last, quit, add and save only)I have the code for almost all buttons I just need add and save code.

Could somebody please give a hint?

Thanks

First do not use the wizard. If what you want to do is the least bit non-standard. I.E. you don't want to let the user move off the records or delete a record or something like that you are very non-standard. Use the class browser and open it, generally as a child.

Bill Couture

Thanks Step On! but I'm the program administrator and need to do the buttons, the other users, will have some restrictions on the program, so they won't be able to move off or delete records.

Hi Alias!

Thanks again, but I need to delete 2 o 3 buttons of the Class, I've already open it in Class Designer, but I don't know how to handle it.

Hey, I was trying to modify a class that ins't parent class, so I just needed to modify the parent class

Thanks anyway

Why don't you just hide the buttons that you don't want people to be able to access. That way you could have it so that depending on who logs in different buttons show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back