Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Make VB screen Monitor independent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kchinnaswamy

IS-IT--Management
Jan 31, 2001
US
Hello experts

I have a VB application which runs on a maximized screen. It runs fine on mine which is a 19" inch monitor. Others who use this application have 15 " monitors. When they try to use the application, Part of the Application screen goes beyond their viewable area. Is there any parameter I can set to automatically adjust the screen size based on the users system?

Please help

thanks

Kumar Chinnaswamy
SSA
800-288-2227 X-46039.

you can either waste alot of time writing a function to adjust every control on the active form or you could download a ready made one for about 20 bucks.

I don't remember the exact name but i think it's called shrinker stretcher or something like that.

HTH

Please I need too. Please recall and give me the source to get these codes.Thanks.

free one:
20.00:
25.00:

and there are many many more!

just remember every bit of code counts!
I opted to create two sets of forms because after trying the automatic resizer the load time for every form increased significantly and slowed everything down considerably!

download a trial version first and play with it before you waste your money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back