Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to make bulk setting to enable SCPW 1234 for 2000 IP Phones. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ec41513

Technical User
Nov 7, 2017
CA
Hi Folks,
i have immidiate request to enable SCPW with the Valu 1234 for 2000 IP phones types 1140 & 2004P2,
is there way to make the changes in one shot rather than make inLD 11 CHG for each phone ?

thank you for your cooperation and help.

Mahmoud

As Firebird says you do need to make a LD 11 change to each set and the best way is to script it. I would use the conversion tool to get a list of TN's and Types put that in a CSV and then use Zoc to SSH in and run a script, used to use Procomm all the time but it must be 10 years at least since I last used it, is it still just serial connection or does it support IP connections?

Thank you team for your advice i downloaded the ZOC and I was able to SSH the element server.
also i have the CSV file with all of TN's and Type.
mabey one more step needed please team help what i have to do next.

i really appreciate your help and cooperation friends
"Try the copy of the Conversion Utility tool" please eloberate more i dont understand what i shoud do .

Usually run excel as admin make sure macros are allowed, on the main page there is a basic
Tnb link open your text capture of the tnb and it will change it to excel. Take the tn and type columns on new spreadsheet delete the title row and save as csv

Yes! i was able to Make it at the end with your valuable help.

Thank you friends alot and appreciate your knowledge.

Mahmoud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back