Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to made this in css

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorling

Technical User
Mar 25, 2004
GB
hi there,

i got this design which i know is made using Cascading Style Sheets but i do not know how?? the deisgn is on i realy need to create this with out the need of the 3rd party program?

thanks in advance

Jonathan D

There is no CSS used to vreate the page! The menu is (which I assume you're refering to) is done using javascript.

There's always a better way. The fun is trying to find it!

but when you look at the js file it is in css

thanks in advance

Jonathan D

It's actually done with javascript using IE specific properties. The page will probably die totally or completly fall apart in any other browser. Also the navigation will be utterly and totally invisible to any browser with javascript off and ALL search engines.

Chris.

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
A website that proves the cobblers kids adage.
Nightclub counting systems

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Just checked in FF 0.9 - works quite well but without filter/transition effects as expected.

JS file generates inline styles. Entire code looks horrible, probably from obfuscation and bandwidth reasons.

so how would i create this?

thanks in advance

Jonathan D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back