Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to logoff from CallServer after cslogin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinetti

Technical User
Aug 22, 2003
DE
Hello everyone,

I try to automat some tasks via EXPECT. First I connect to
SignalingServer and when Enter "cslogin". After some queries in different overlays I must exit, but I don't know right command. I can't exit from the CallServer prompt and return to the SignalingServer prompt. Mayby someone will laugh, because it is an easy task, but I'm quite new with Nortel PBX equipment.

Thanks,
Dinetti

That works great! Thanks a log...

Dinetti

Thanks for the info. Just the other day I was wondering about that. I have kind of a wierd thing though. I wrote a little script to do this automatically and I can't it to work. When my script gets to the "~." my screen only outputs is the "." But I can enter it in from the keyboard with no problem. Does this happen for your guys also? Any suggestions?

;Recorded script. Editing may be required.
proc main
transmit "****^M"
waitfor ">"
transmit "logo^M"
waitfor ">"
transmit "^M"
waitquiet 03
transmit "~."
waitfor "oam> "
transmit "exit^M"
endproc

This is bacause the tilde "~" is the pause character in procomm or aspect.

transmit "T~E~S~T" will print out TEST with a half second delay between them. Search for "pause character" in aspect help...

I2007

Thanks I2007. Is there a way for me to get around it? I asked the aspect group but just incase you might know off the top of your head.

I would imagine you could jus change the character in the system configuration. But ask the aspect group. There's a person there who semes to have full control over scripting. You could just ask the group if they know how to change the setting in the script before you run it, then change back to defaults when the script ends with set/fetch statements. It's in the help section of aspect as far as I know...

I2007

If anyone is interested here is the finished and tested script for logging out of telent. The key was the RAW command at the end of line 8.

;Recorded script. Editing may be required.
proc main
transmit "****^M"
waitfor ">"
transmit "logo^M"
waitfor ">"
transmit "^M"
waitfor ">"
transmit "~." RAW
waitfor "oam> "
transmit "exit^M"
endproc

Status