Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to load a powerplay cube

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPI33

Programmer
Oct 5, 2005
FR
Hi everybody,
My company sold to me as a powerplay expert which is not thrue of course. So would you please send me documentation/site about how to load cube and/or tips about what to do and not to do to load a cube?
I think that the reporting part is less difficult to ...improvise but you have don't hesitate.

I know that a lot of us live this situation everyday and know that is really unpleasant.

Thank you very much for your help.

SPI33
Not knowing what product and version you have, I would suggest that the best place to start is with the documentation supplied with the installed programs.
For Windows, look in the Documentation folder - plenty of pdfs to read. Pathway is usually c:\program files\cognos\cern\, where n is either 2,3 or 4 depending on the age of the programs.
If absent, they can be downloaded from the cognos site, but you are likely to need a log-in. This can be (?has already been) supplied by your reseller.
good luck
lex

soi la, soi carré

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back