Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to list all Windows Mobile devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2002
US
Does anyone know of a way to list all the users (and Windows Mobile devices) that connect to Exchange?

I know of viewing the client version, but that is only for the last logon. I also know of the MobileAdmin utility, but that doesn't list everyone at once (you have to know the username to locate the device).

Thanks in advance!

Not sure of an "easier" way however you can see this in the IIS logs.

nsantin, Thank you. However, like the ESM logon list, is basically a time-dependent log. If I assumed that all mobile users are constantly accessing Exchange, then I guess this method would work well... This is perhaps something I can use.

I would think that there would be a simple way to enumerate all connected devices rather than having to extrapolate the data from different sources. I guess it wasn't a big request when designing mobile access.

Well MS have missed off a lot of useful enterprise management features from EAS, which is why we're still stuck using BES/Blackberrys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back