Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to install only Word and Excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelseaGirl

Technical User
Aug 16, 2002
GB
I've got several Citrix Servers, on which I want to install only Word and Excel (I'm only publishing applications, not the whole desktop), and not the rest of the Office 2003 package.

Any ideas about how I can do it?

Sorry I haven't made myelf very clear, my question is "how do I install only Word and Excel without installing the rest of the Office suite?".

From what I remember of installing Office there isn't an option to only install certain modules.

I believe if you do a custom install, you can exclude Powerpoint. I don't believe there are any other apps that get installed with the standard Office package.

Or am I still misunderstanding you?

Member- AAAA Association Against Acronym Abusers

Huh? Any time I have installed Office (with a Custom install) I could install whatever application I want. Just Word. Just Word and Excel. Word and PowerPoint.....whatever.

Gerry
My paintings and sculpture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back