Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to install Cisco VPN licensing for AnyConnect Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinesjrh

MIS
Jan 4, 2005
US
I just ordered and received the product authorization key to add VPN for mobile functionality to my ASA 5520, but I am not sure I to install the authorization key. Can someone point me to a document that walks me through the command line or ASDM step to get this installed and implemented? My ASA is running 8.3 (2).

I sort of expected to receive a long hexidecimal key, but the one I received is just eleven letters and numbers (no spaces).

I have this figured out. I realized that I had a few more steps to go with Cisco. I had to take the 'authorization key' that I received from Cisco after issuing them a PO, and step through their licensing website to get a hexidecimal activation key that is then installed on the ASA. I am all set now, and have mobile clients connecting via VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back