Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to install AMIS license

Status
Not open for further replies.

C3rv32a2

IS-IT--Management
Apr 15, 2011
MX
I have a CallPilot 600R and I need to install AMIS license, but I could not find anywhere in the CallPilot Manager where I could install the license.

Does anyone know how?

Access CPMGR, run Configuration Wizard and enter in the new keycodes that activate AMIS networking, complete Config Wizard and reboot....configure AMIS networking after the reboot.

do you know in what part of the wizard is where I introduce the keycodes.

I have run the wizard but I did not find it.

The part that shows the current keycodes and serial number...enter the new keycodes over the current and click next...next... and skip at language and next to the end, let it do its thing and reboot.

I will run again the wizard and check again for that part.

Thanks...

Thanks yyrkroon I have installed the keycode correctly, know one more thing I hope you can help me out.

the reason for AMIS license is to create a dialing plan, this callpilot is replacing and OCTEL voicemail were they can leave messages to other voicemail using a dialing plan.

this is what I found in the OCTel:

NETWORK INITIAL NETWORK NUMBER NUMBER OF
LOCATION DIGITS MAILBOX OF DIGITS DIGITS TO STRIP
NAME EXPECTED LENGTH TO STRIP FROM SELF
-------- -------- ------- --------- ---------
ALBUQU 274 7 3 0

my question is how to configure this in the callpilot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back