Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to include licence agreement in setup 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

goilaswati

Programmer
Mar 3, 2003
IN
sir

my problem is that i have created a setup of my project using 'package & deployment wizard' in VB tools. it does everything fine, except that i also want it to display a licence agreement. i am unable to find a way to do so. please help

swati

i recomend you to use Installshield to make your installer, its very good and it doesnt give so much trouble as the one that comes with visual basic, i recommend InstallShield Express 4.0, its really easy to use. just go to the webpage, and you can get a demo there.

Eli

See faq222-823.

Take Care,

zemp

"Show me someone with both feet on the ground and I will show you someone who can't put their pants on."

if you want to use the vb P&D wizard then my advise is to then use winrar to make a self extracting executable of all the files in the package. You can get it to extract them all to a temp file and then run the SETUP.EXE file to start your install program. You can add a license agreement into the self extractor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back