Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations strongm on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Get Window Size to Stick 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2001
US
When I start application, the Window is a reduced size. I make it full screen, and I can make it stick by using the File Exit menu selection. And when I open more Windows in that session they open full size. BUT once I turn the computer off, and restart, new open windows are a reduced size again. How can I make the Window be full size every time I open an application.

. If you manually change the top, bottom, left and right sizes rather than using the Full size button or F11, then exit as you are doing, the Windows size should be remembered between logons.

. And when they don't:

What Bcastner said will work! It will be saved so everytime you open an app that window should be in full size!

Just got back to this thread and wanted to say thanks. Sorry for the delay. I appreciate your help.

Original Post;
bcastner (IS/IT--Manageme) Nov 14, 2004
. If you manually change the top, bottom, left and right sizes rather than using the Full size button or F11, then exit as you are doing, the Windows size should be remembered between logons.

. And when they don't: Mojoman also says;Thanks bcastner! I've search all over for the answer to this!
Mojoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back