Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to get shared calendar item to run script in Outlook 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshaPav

Programmer
Jun 25, 2001
US
I have a custom form that allows users to set up an appointment on a Master Calendar with provisions for table setup, parking requirements, etc. I have a button for them to print the meeting with all these things on it. It uses a script that opens a Word template. My problem is getting the script to run when it goes to the shared calendar. After the meeting is set up, I can see it with the extra tabs for parking, etc., so I know it is using the form, but it won't do the script. I put a msgbox at the beginning of the script and it won't run the msgbox. It works OK when I first set up the meeting, before it goes to the shared calendar. I've seen some things about registry keys for SharedFolderScript in Outlook 2003 and 2002 SP3. I'm on an older 2002, no SP3. Any suggestions how to make this work on my version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back