Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to get multiple different report pages to print?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick1

Technical User
Oct 3, 2001
US
Greetings,
I had a Form that had multiple tab pages. I copied the tabs to a report, but only the first page(i.e.,tab) of the report will print. How do I get all of the tabs to print?

Thanks
Pat

Thanks,
Patrick
phmurphy@aol.com

You can't just copy the tab control onto a report. You need to copy all of the controls on each tab on the form onto your Report. If you want to have a new page for each tab page, just insert the new page control between each set of controls.

hth

ben

----------------------------------------------
Ben O'Hara

"Where are all the stupid people from...
...And how'd they get so dumb?"
NoFX-The Decline
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for the lead, but I can't find a "new page control". There is a page break control, but I can't seem to get it to do anything. Any suggestions?

Pat

Thanks,
Patrick
phmurphy@aol.com

HI again,
I think I am figuring this out with your leads, but I have another obstacle. As I paste in the controls from the form I have run into a 22inch limit on the total page length and I cant seem to change it. Any ideas?

Thaks,
Pat

Thanks,
Patrick
phmurphy@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back